Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 15 April 2017

Jewellery Box Review

I'm a sucker for silver jewellery so Jewellery Box is right up my street, based in South London they do a huge selection of unique jewellery ranging from dainty necklaces to chunky bangles so there is something for everyone's tastes. I picked out a few classic pieces that I know I can easily mix and match with my other jewellery, plus as they are all simple and neutral I can wear them with anything and everything - I've been after some drop hoop earrings for a while so I picked these drop heart hoops as they are so pretty, the heart dangles a little so they look awesome - plus they are such a  bargain at under £6.00!
I love the stretchy silver peace bracelet too, the silver balls are so bright and the mini peace sign adds a cute charm to the style, the 925 silver quality is amazing and it definitely feels more expensive than it is. Locket necklaces are timeless and look so chic, plus they can be really sentimental too when you add a special photo inside - this puffed heart style is such a traditional piece and it can be engraved to add an extra special message, I got mine with an extra long chain so I can layer it with other necklaces and wear it underneath tops too so I can keep it close to my chest.
I've been loving wearing the jewellery as it looks so classy and simple, it's so well priced too for the amazing quality, and the packaging is so cute and arrives all wrapped up in little boxes so they're ideal for gifting! Jewellery Box ship worldwide and it's same day despatch before 2pm so your jewellery is with you in super quick time!
X

*c/o Jewellery Box earrings, here*
*c/o Jewellery Box bracelet, here*
*c/o Jewellery Box necklace, here*


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig