Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 26 March 2017

The Monday Piece - Rat & Boa Luina Dress

This week's Monday Piece is on Rat & Boa Luina dress! Whilst I was looking for lightweight clothes for Australia I knew I had to check out Rat & Boa as their clothing is just amazing and so my style, they have this boho grunge thing going on and all of their pieces are limited editions which makes me want it even more. All of their pieces sell out super fast so be quick if you want to get your paws on something, I've missed out on a few stunning dressed because I've pondered the purchase for too long! As soon as this Luina star print dress was magically restocked I added it to my basket and checked out, I am in love with the style - the off shoulder design and metallic star print ticks all of my boxes, and the sheer fabric is so light. It's fully adjustable too on the shoulders, waist and sleeves so the amount of skin on display can be adjusted depending on how sassy you feel! Definitely check out Rat & Boa if you're after some Spring/Summer inspiration :).
X

*Rat & Boa dress, here*
*ASOS sandals*
*Dior sunglasses, similar here*
*Necklace, gift*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi I love this dress, can you tell me if it can be worn on the shoulder as i would like to wear with a bra

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig