Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 26 February 2017

Boohoo X DOTM - Bloggers Dress Of The Month February

I adore shirt dresses as they are mega easy to style - Boohoo are working with bloggers sending out a surprise dress to style up and wear as they please for their Boohoo X DOTM campaign. This striped shirt dress has an oversized vibe and large fluted cuff sleeves which I love, I've worn it with my warm aviator jacket and some velvet thigh high boots to keep it fun and sassy but ideal for the weekend. It's a great campaign that is all about embracing new trends and wearing something that you maybe thought that you couldn't 'pull off' plus breaks the rules of fashion and leaving your comfort zone which I always think is a good thing. I've also worn it with this black Koko Couture handbag, they have a huge selection of bags and accessories on their website, I picked this black flap style with a chain handle, it looks sleek and I can fit so much in it which is always a bonus! They are stocking in Topshop too which is mega exciting so keep an eye out for their styles hitting stores! How would you style a shirt dress?
X

*c/o Boohoo dress, here*
*Zara jacket*
*c/o Koko Couture bag, here*
*c/o Public Desire boots, here*
*Bracelet, gift*
*Necklace, gift*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig