Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 15 December 2016

Black Star Print Shirt

I have this shirt in three colours...help me! I couldn't help myself, I bought the white version back in the Summer then bought a khaki version from Zara too and I love them both that much that I thought i'd grab the black style too! A quick outfit update from last weekend - we spent Saturday at the Christmas market in Birmingham browsing the stalls, the weather was grim but we made the most of it before lunching on gluten free pizza. On Sunday we popped over to Shropshire to visit my Nanna which was so lovely, we had a roast dinner and gossiped the afternoon away, always love family time! I wore the shirt with all black, naturally...
X

*Boohoo shirt, here*
*Zara jeans*
*c/o Fred N' Mates Belt, here*
*Furla bag*
*Saint Laurent sunglasses*
*c/o RoseGal boots, here*
*Necklace, gift*
*Bracelet, gift*



SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig