Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Friday 15 April 2016

Hot New Season Shoes

A lot of my personal browsing time is spent looking at shoes...new in styles, overpriced styles, beautiful and hideous styles...i just love shoes! With a desire to be different, there are lots of fairly jazzy shoes available to buy on the high street and online, i know what i like and tend to stick to what i know, but occasionally when i see something different and a little unusual, it gets my fashion juices flowing. We need to talk about the hairy Gucci loafers...personally i think they're fab, they're so ridiculous and inappropriate, but they have a unique print and i just know my tootsies would be soooo cosy in them! They're mega $$$ though and of course only available at exclusive retailers...though dupes have started popping up online so if you fancy the style at a fraction of the price then click here.
I'm also a sucker for pretty sandals and heels in Spring, La Moda have an amazing selection as well as Missy Empire and high street stores like River Island and also Brantano - plus they have 30% off all styles so it's definitely worth a look! I'll be pairing my sandals and wrap around heels with my basic staples like ripped skinny jeans, a fresh white top and my leather jacket until its warm enough to go sans sleeves!
X
Hot To Trot
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Haha the hairy Guicci loafers ARE fab!!

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig