Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 28 March 2016

The Monday Piece - Fred N' Mates Studded Belt

This week's Monday Piece is on this Fred N' Mates studded belt! I love a studded accessory and this belt is no exception, made from buffalo leather the belt is super strong and has an authentic, classic look and feel - the silver hardware is ideal and the big buckle looks just right with the studs! Fred N' Mates offer belts and bags made from untreated leather in a selection of looks and finishes, i especially love their nubuck and worn in leather styles. I've worn the Harley belt with my J Brand jeans and striped shirt from River Island, i went for the smallest size so i can wear it on the waist and a little higher too - it's a great fit and sits so well, i've been pairing it with all my other jeans too :).
X

*River Island shirt, here*
*J Brand jeans*
*c/o Fred N' Mates belt, here*
*Boohoo sunglasses, necklace*
*Bracelet, gift*



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looking lovely Heidi! I love that shirt, I'm all over anything striped at the moment! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig