Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 12 May 2014

The Monday Piece - Debenhams Intu Merry Hill Event

This week's Monday Piece is on the Debenhams beauty event at Intu Merry Hill I went to on Saturday. Myself and some other Midlands bloggers were invited down to Debenhams at Intu Merry Hill for an afternoon of beauty, skin care and goodies - i started off at Elemis where the knowledgeable assistants taught me about the brand, and gave me some tips on what i can do to improve my skin care routine. All of the products smelled so good, and i loved the fresh feel to everything! Elemis don't test on animals, which i think is amazing and definitely encourages me to buy from the brand.
I then popped over to Elizabeth Arden for a lip workshop - i never really think of pampering my lips and usually give them a once over with some Vaseline and that's it, so was interested to hear about what care we should give our lips and what products are best. I was shown how to exfoliate my lips and how to prep them for products like lipstick/gloss, then gave them a slick of love with the Elizabeth Arden eight hour intensive lip balm which left them sooooo soft and nourished!
Next up was Juicy Couture to sniff out the new fragrances and experiment with the different flavours of Summer, i love Juicy fragrances as they always sit well on my skin, and have a light, flirty scent which i love - the two new Malibu themed fragrances are super fruity, there's a quiz to determine which Juicy girl you are and which fragrance you should pick so that was fun too!
Lastly i headed to Urban Decay to have my make up done - they gave me colourful eyes and a bit of glitter so was feeling quite glam, they also showed off the new bright coloured eye palettes that are so different from the Naked range but ideal for nights out and jazzing up a simple Summer outfit!
All of the ladies and gents were so helpful and i learned so much about beauty and skin care, we were treated to some amazing goodies from the brands and had an amazing afternoon!
Full details about Debenhams Intu Merry Hill can be found, here.
X


 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the photos, you go to soo many events! Lucky pup xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had some pretty good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looked like such a fun event! Good ole Debs. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig