Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 7 April 2014

The Monday Piece - John Frieda Frizz Ease

This week's Monday Piece is on the new range of Frizz Ease products from John Frieda. As i have long, naturally frizzy, unmanageable hair, i'm often looking for new products that will make my hair sleek, smooth and frizz free. I thought it would be an ideal time to try the products too, as we're in that weird weather transition where it's getting more humid and we're experiencing that horrid fuzzy rain that always causes my hair to frizz!

Frizz Ease has been around for a while and was one of the first products i started using on my hair, so was looking forward to trying the new range. The shampoo and conditioner are both fab, they have a light scent and left my hair feeling soft and light, with no residue. Following this i used the styling spray, claiming to keep my hair straight for up to 3 days i was unsure how it would turn out but it was amazing - it left me with much fewer flyaways and kept my hair straight and sleek - the formula is heat activated so is designed to work along side blow dryers and hair straighteners, as these are the tools i usually use it's ideal for me! To finish of the sleek style i applied the polishing serum, which smells SO good and left my hair super shiny and soft. I can't wait to continue using these products and definitely recommend them if your long hair needs taming :).
X

*c/o LOOK Magazine and John Frieda Frizz Ease products, available here*


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I always use the John Frieda Curl Around products when I go on holiday as my hair is naturally wavy and it's so thick and crazy it's almost impossible to straighten in humid weather! I always wear my hair straight at home but I haven't tried any of these products before, I'd be tempted to give them a go! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig