Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 13 February 2014

What I Wore Today - Lulu & Co Earthling jumper

I got back from Barcelona last night to crazy winds, rain and flooding, plus the flight was turbulent and shaky which wasn't the best - so i'm trying to keep warm and cosy today which is proving tricky because it is SO cold! There's lots of pictures to sort through then i'll be uploading a post all about it, we had a great time and saw some really cool stuff, so keep a look out for that if you like travelling! I had a Zalando voucher and this Lulu & Co jumper popped up in the sale so it seemed like a good buy, the Earthling slogan is cute and i love any kind of slouchy sweater to throw on with jeans and boots for lazy days. These zippy jeans from Zara were also a sale purchase and were only £7.99, such a bargain! I hope you like my outfit :).
X

*Zalando Lulu & Co earthling jumper, here*
*Zara jeans*
*Topshop boots, here*
*c/o Jana Reinhardt necklace, here*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That jumper is sooo cute! Love those topshop boots still!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the jumper and the boots go amazing with the outfit <3

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Damaris £100 Lingerie Giveaway! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing jeans. The weather really is awful I want spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AS IF those jeans were £8 - I love them! I really missed you at Pure London. SOB.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweatshirt collection! Sweatshirts look amazing on you! And hot damn, these jeans are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those zip jeans fit you perfectly. You have a lovely figure.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig