Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 8 January 2014

What I Wore Today - Sperry boots

I hope you're having a good week! I love this fluffy jumper but the tiny hairs get everywhere and stick to everything which is a little annoying but it's just sooo cosy i want to wear it all the time! These wedge Sperry boots are really cute, i don't have many light suede shoes but these are super soft and thought it'd be good to give my feet a break from all the black. I've also been loving this classic Twist & Tango coat, their sale is incredible and so stylish, plus the prices are amazing, check it out here :).
X

*c/o Twist and Tango coat, here*
*c/o Choies jumper, here*
*Primark leggings*
*Missguided Fedora*
*c/o Jana Reinhardt necklace, here
*c/o Sperry boots, here*
*Bracelet, gift*



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh those boots are gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those boots are so cute!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes!!! so perfect . x

    Regards.
    D.

    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean. I have a poncho that is just so fluffy and hairs keep sticking out from it, it's irritating :D Loving the look as always!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig