Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 30 January 2014

What I Wore Today - Fluffy jumper

I almost forgot what it was like to wear something bright and colourful with all the neutral colours I've been wearing recently, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to pop on this fluffy red jumper! I've been doing some shopping over the last few weeks as it's a new year (any excuse), and am always keeping an eye out for new places to buy jeans. I found this black pair in H&M at an amazing £7.99 full price - I wanted some skinnies but not a super tight pair, these are thick and fit well so they're a bit of a bargain really :).
X

*Oh My Love jumper*
*H&M jeans*
*Missguided fedora*
*Chloe Green boots*
*c/o Notonthehighstreet Daniel Wellington watch, here*
*Topshop necklace*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. LOVE the colour of this jumper Missus. I have a cardy in hot pink and one of my faves!

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look absolutely gorgeous in pink! Love your choice of sweater) Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour of that jumper is so lovely!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright, vibrant colour- it looks so beautiful! x

    flawedfairytale fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour of that jumper is ace! Love it.

    www.fashiondependant.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig