Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Friday 22 November 2013

DAP Boutique red cami dress

I love the festive feel of this red cami slip dress from DAP Boutique, the lace panels at the sides and cross over straps at the back add a little sassiness without being too over the top. I've layered it with my trusty polo neck jumper, for a night out i'd whip off the jumper and add some strappy heels! DAP Boutique have so many pretty party dresses, there's lots of sequins and cut out styles which are just right for this time of year, and this one is only £20! I've had an annoying ear infection all week, so i'm not feeling too sharp - as well as having a bad jaw so my face has been really swollen, like a pufferfish, so i'm hoping to distract from that with a little red dress!
I hope you like my outfit :).
X
 
*c/o DAP Boutique dress, here*
*Mango jumper*
*Office shoes*
*Topshop necklace*
*Bracelet, gift*


 
SHARE:

3 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig