Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 25 August 2013

What I wore today - Zara jersey sweater

I hope you're enjoying the bank holiday weekend! Yesterday we went to Birmingham for a little shopping, I had a browse of the new collection things and it all looks fab - tartan, leather, black...yum! Today we've been to a family christening in Shropshire which is such a beautiful county, I always enjoy catching up with extended family as we don't get to see each other that often. I've been dressed up all day in a smart dress and heels, so when I got home I wanted to be comfy ready for chilling out. I bought this lightweight sweater in the Zara sale for £5.99, it's so soft and cosy whilst not being too thick or heavy for the muggy weather. These shorts are from the two piece set from Choies I wore a few weeks ago, jersey stuff is just too comfy and easy for lazy girls like me!
X

*Zara sweater*
*c/o Choies shorts, here*
*c/o Urban Surfer Converse, here*
*ASOS necklace*
*c/o Notonthehighstreet Daniel Wellington watch, here*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This is the perfect chill out outfit, the shorts are gorgeous!
    You look really lovely too :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I love Zara but I never manage to find such great bargains :)
    Malvika
    http://www.prettylittlethings7.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zara sales! Some things become such good value :)
    You look lovely!!
    Cute post :) keep in touch!!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look - especially the shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoosh, another awesome look. I love a simply and comfy outfit, this looks so cute ^_^

    I wish we had that holiday in my country too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sports luxe at its best! Love your nail colour too. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig