Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 24 October 2012

What I wore today - accessories, fringed bag, spike necklace

Hello, bit of a different post today - Its all about the accessories. I won this bag on Izzie's blog so had to show you how pretty it is - thank you Izzie! I don't have a bag like this so it's lovely to have a change! This weeks flying by, we've hired a newbie at work so it feels busier than ever, I went to yoga last night and have generally being doing other bits and bobs throughout the week. It's just taken what's normally a 5 minute drive, 30 minutes to get back from work, cant believe how busy the roads were - by the time i got back it was pretty much dark so the pictures aren't the greatest! The weather man tells me it's going to be as chilly as 1 degree towards the end of this week, I'll be cracking out all my coats and warm jackets in these next coming weeks. Brrr!
How your enjoying the week, I'm hoping to do an outfit post tomorrow so don't forget to check back :)
X

*eBay wedge trainers, £37.99, similar here*
*bracelet, gift*
*Fringed bag, prize*
*Topshop spike necklace, £12.50*

SHARE:

28 comments

  1. Oi oi, that looks laaavly baby! Glad you like it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is gorgeous!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the accessories! That bag is so beautiful and I love your necklace!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute bag! And I love those shoes :)



    xoxo, Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    CURRENTLY HAVING A FOREVER21 BAG GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these accessories, really nice nail varnish too :)

    would be great if you could check out my beauty giveaway :) @
    http://vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/200-follower-beauty-giveaway.html

    vanesssa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great necklace, the bag was a lovely win for you too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. goorgeous bag :D x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the wedge sneakers *_*

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooooooooohhhhhh! Those are some HELLA TO DIE FOR NECKLACES! :( I WANT THEM SO BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want them all!!!

    Helen

    x

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the necklace, I have the same one but with mint green and cream spikes!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations for the bag, it looks really nice!
    Love your sneakers too.

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks so cute!!! I love the bag, the shoes look so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your necklace (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. That necklace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the bag and shoes!!!!
    I want them!!!hihih!!!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That bag is absolutely amazing! Such a brilliant colour and design! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the fringe bag! If you like it, follow my lifestyle & fashion blog. Let me know in the comments and i will follow back :)

    http://prettylittlethingsbyab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the necklace in this outfit, really need to get myself one.

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the necklace! :)



    http://head-over-high-heels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous details!

    Arra
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig