Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Thursday 27 September 2012

What I wore today - Zara oversized cosy jumper and waxed trousers

Good evening! I do love a cosy oversized jumper come autumn, this ones one of my favourites as its just SO snuggly and warm, it's from Zara (where else!) and although huge its quite light. I've teamed it with my black waxed trousers for a fuss free look, some days I just like to keep things simple. Today's been absolutely manic, it's been one of those days where I've literally not had time to breathe - I had a busy morning at work followed by an afternoon in Malvern surrounded by people at my mums house, then up town and back again, then back home to Worcester! I'm currently sipping a hot sweet cup of tea and am looking forward to a nice hot shower!
I need your help creative people, I want to give my blog an overhaul and redesign it all - do any of you offer a service that does this? If you could let me know some prices I'd really appreciate it,please?! I'm also contemplating doing videos so watch this space...
Hope your days been good fun and not too busy!
X

*Zara cream oversized jumper, wax trousers £9.99 sale similar here*
*Topshop suede wedge boots £65.00 similar hereskulls and crosses necklace £12.50*

SHARE:

21 comments

  1. That jumper does look sooo cosy! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment on my blog, love the jumper :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper really looks cosy and is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this look is awesome, the jumper looks so cosy and perfect for the colder months :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! Im saving up so I can buy a big knit like this one soon

    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to get more knits - problem is they all seem to be neon colors at the moment! This is such a comfortable looking outfit. You've styled it well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this look, you look incredibly stunning doll. If you get a minute id love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post

    http://pinklovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oeeeh I like your outfit! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Wanna follow eachother on GFC and Bloglovin? Would be very nice!
    See you soon?!

    alisvolatpropiisdairy.blogspot.com

    With love, M

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this jumper!cant get my hands on enough knitwear at the moment <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit!!! and great post~! ^^ looking forward to your upcoming ones~!

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this jumper! I really want a pair of waxed trousers too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This jumper looks lovely on you. I'm also on the search for a few good ones as colder weather approaches.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab outfit! I've seen this jumper a lot recently but I love how you've styled it :)
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your wedge boots! You look so cute in this outfit :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    xoxo, Press

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi found today your blog and it was really nice...I´m your new follower! Great job dear!
    Would be nice if you come visit me too=) And follow if you like :-)! Have a great weekend!
    http://voguewired.blogspot.com

    JAANA

    ReplyDelete
  16. i would love your jumper! :) xx

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that sweater!!! so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this outfit is so perfect and so cosy! Love it!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig